Sunday, February 07, 2010

List

  1. The advantages of today's grocery run are (a) I got to get my car cleaned off in advance of tomorrow's 8am class and (b) I got to then park in the sun to let more melting happen.
  2. Of course, the only problem was on the passenger side (and the front and back, naturally); the driver's side was completely free of any snow, ice, or other winter accoutrement.
  3. It would be really nice if I could get, when I wanted, the third item of a numbered list to be labeled in the Monty Python and the Holy Grail stylee. My attempt here was not accepted by Blogger with a "Your HTML cannot be accepted: Tag is broken" message. My readers who know CSS (if I have any readers who know CSS) will have to tell me whether this is something that needs to be done in a style instead.
  4. Less than two weeks to ACPT. Now I need to practice "sitting in a chair and doing things in pencil" (as opposed to "sitting in a chair and doing things on computer" and "lounging about doing things in pencil"). Also have started collecting estimates on bringing a large number of puzzles to Brooklyn.

No comments: