Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Decline and Fall

ACPT by the numbers:
My position after puzzle 1: #1 (a 19-way tie)
My position after puzzle 2: #13
My position after puzzle 3: #13
My position after puzzle 4: #14
My position after puzzle 5: #25
My position after puzzle 6: #37
My position after puzzle 7: #64

Error on puzzle 5, silly error on puzzle 6, one of each on puzzle 7. Grrr. I have started practicing as of today.

Also: Eric Berlin (see sidebar!) has the Friday night puzzles for sale, which you want. I don't care who you are, you want them. 'Kay? As honorary captain of my team, by virtue of being the one who knew what was going on (I was teamed with two rookies, who understood crossword puzzles, but not funky crossword puzzles, and who didn't always read the directions at the top of the puzzles), I still have ours, but you can't have them.

No comments: