Friday, March 07, 2008

More numbers

I've hit a snag in my puzzle 5 parody. I also may do charts of performances at ACPT, 'cause they gave us the numbers and charts are cool. (I smell a final exam question here somewhere.)

Anyway, since this is all about me me me, more stats about my performance:
My performance on puzzle #1: 19-way tie for 1st.
My performance on puzzle #2: 6-way tie for 13th, 3 minutes behind the pace.
My performance on puzzle #3: 18-way tie for 30th, 4 minutes behind the pace.
My performance on puzzle #4: 44-way tie for 23rd, 2 minutes behind the pace (yes there's someone listed as having 2000 points on a maximum 1265-point puzzle... I took him out)
And then the wheels came off:
My performance on puzzle #5: alone in 52nd, one error + 11 minutes behind the pace.
My performance on puzzle #6: alone in 253rd, one error + 2 minutes behind the pace (a lot of people didn't screw up puzzle 6)
My performance on puzzle #7: 8-way tie for 241st, two errors + 11 minutes behind the pace.

No comments: