The first day was a mess. I'm pretty sure I dozed off a couple of times, since I remember waiting patiently for some tiles and then looking back and seeing that they had been discarded just two rounds back. Not good.
The second day was a little better--the first game I could get no traction (lots of good hands, but I couldn't capitalize on anything), the second game I got my entire tournament's ration of great hands and good luck in, and the third game was pretty good, although I was hoping for a win. My goal for myself was 13/24, but I could only manage 9/24.
I've been assuaging my psyche by creating a crosstable generator for MJ tournaments. Apparently it took me about four hours (since I started a little before 6 o'clock, I think, after the tournament and supper), and this is what it comes up with for this tournament. (Yes, it could use headers and footers. It doesn't handle in-game ties either, so that's going to take a rewrite anyway.) I could explain what it means, but I'd rather make you guess.
Anyway, obviously I've fixed the PDF issues; and I'm seeing saved games also, so maybe this weekend I'll get a write-up of the games up here. (It's better than grading finals.)