Friday, June 29, 2007

Odds 'n' Ends

  • I've been watching videos on vh1classic.com (apparently it's easier on Viacom to make the videos available on-line than trying to put them on TV somehow). Their list of the 100 greatest one-hit wonders has 36 videos in it. The one that always comes up when you click on the list is Deee-Lite's "Groove Is In the Heart". I've watched it a couple times to verify that, indeed, I do not understand the principle behind club music/DJs at all.
  • But they're getting better; when I first visited, the list of 100 greatest one-hit wonders had 22 videos in it.
  • Plus, they only have one commercial, for Jeep; it's not bad, but apparently they're not expecting anyone to visit more than once or something.
  • The main reason all the bullets so far are about vh1classic.com is because it's playing on the other tab in Firefox as I'm typing this.
  • I am now half unpacked from the trip. My luggage is sitting in the living room trying to mock me. Fortunately I have nerves of steel.
  • I did some cleaning up of the computer, mostly involving cleaning up the startup programs and uninstalling some things. On the other hand, nothing helps when the antivirus program decides it needs to update itself.

No comments: