Sunday, June 17, 2007

Things

I should have a camera with me; maybe I should set up a Flickr site or such before I leave. On the other hand, maybe I'll make you all beg instead.

You'll be able to follow along with the official scores here. I may post commentary about my hands, if I think I have anything insightful/interesting/witty to say, and if I can bother. The site says that scores are updated 30 minutes after the end of a round. Rounds last from 9:30-11:30 am, 1-3 pm, and 3:30-5:30 pm Copenhagen time, which is six hours ahead of Eastern time, seven Central. So you should see something there starting Friday morning.

My Ipod is charging. I think I have everything printed. I've found a place in the airport that should sell power plug-in things. I'm still panicking anyway.

No comments: